Located at the crossroads of Interstate 10, and Interstate 25, Las Cruces is home to 95,000 people, the second largest city in the state of New Mexico and one of Sports Illustrated Magazine’s 50 greatest sports towns in the country.
With a mild year-round climate, 320 days of sunshine a year, and an average annual precipitation rate of just over 10”, Las Cruces allows sporting event organizations to plan their next event or tournament in Las Cruces with confidence.
Las Cruces has over 25 sports facilities that can easily host football, baseball, softball, soccer, BMX, skating, basketball, golf, tennis, t-ball, track & field, swimming, and volleyball. For more information, contact the CVB Sports Sales Department.
Major sporting events held in Las Cruces
– American Bicycle Association National BMX Tournament
– American Junior Golf Association Nike All Stars Tournament
– The United States Specialty Sports Association Softball Tournaments
– New Mexico Senior Olympics State Games
– New Mexico Special Olympics Basketball and Bowling Holiday Classic
– NCAA Collegiate Sports
– New Mexico Activities Association High School State Tournaments
– Professional Women’s Bowling Association Las Cruces Open