Two Fun-Filled Days Of Entertainment, Food, Shopping & Merriment!
Step through the gates at Young Park on November 5th and 6th and find yourself transported back in time 500 years and shifted in place from Las Cruces to merry old England. Queen Sherrie is on the throne and her court is there, too, in all their grandeur. You find yourself surrounded by peasants and nobles of the kingdom enjoying a pleasant day at the faire, perusing arts and crafts, being astonished by magicians and jousters, gnawing on turkey legs, and cheering on knights in armor as they joust with lances from atop their mighty horses. You’re now part of an experience that lets you become as immersed in days gone by as you wish: the 45th Annual Renaissance ArtsFaire, hosted by the Doña Ana Arts Council.
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 5th
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 6th
- $8.00 for adults
- Children 12 and under are free!
[“FREE”] Royal Shuttle from Mesilla Valley Mall parking lot (I-25 Lohman Exit, SW parking lot corner).
The shuttle will run approximately every 10 – 15 minutes beginning at 8:00 a.m. each day and will run to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday and 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Guests leaving the Faire, wishing to return to Mesilla Valley Mall may pick up the Royal Shuttle at the Exit near the Main Gate.
Hotel Encanto VIP package Includes
- 2 Person all access 2 day pass to the 45th Annual Renaissance ArtsFaire on November 5 & 6, 2016 at Young Park
- Preferred parking for one vehicle at the Faire
- Access to VIP Tent at the Faire allowing reserved viewing of Jousting on horseback, Snacks and Beverages and Photo Ops with Faire Dignitaries
- Reserved seating for a Mexican Consulate performance in the Rio Grande Theatre on Saturday, November 5 at 7:00 p.m.
NM True VIP pass Includes
- 1 Day access for 2 people
- Preferred Parking for 1 vehicle
- Access to VIP Tent
- Photo ops with Royalty
- Food and Beverages
This pass costs $60
Interested in volunteering? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please inquire at email: email@example.com or call (575) 523-6403