It’s The Most Fun You Can Have In A Corn Field!
Bring the kids and those that are “kids at heart” to the rural fun of the Mesilla Valley Maze.
Take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch to look for the perfect Jack-O-Lantern, then discover the many twists and turns amazingly cut into a corn field.
Spend quality time together with your family, friends, or group sharing experiences. The maze is the ultimate experience because you are lost and must work through the challenge together. This will allow you to share the victory together.
Open To The Public Saturdays & Sundays from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
3855 W. Picacho Ave. | Las Cruces, NM 88007 | (575) 526-1919
– Adults: $12.00
– Youth Under 12 yrs: $10.00
– Children 2 yrs & Under: [FREE]
* Discounted Admission:
– $2.00 Discount To Military Members (With Military ID / Not To Be Combined With Any Other Offer)
– $8.00 per person for Groups of 50 or More
- (Reservations are required and all tickets must be purchased with one payment to qualify!)