Here is a list of gay-friendly businesses in Las Cruces. The list is growing everyday so be sure to check back often!
• Visit Las Cruces: Local business and event information including convention, sports and tourism sales and coordination efforts. 336 S. Main Street (Corner of Amador Avenue and Main Street), (575) 541-2444
• Hilton Garden Inn: Mission style construction and décor featuring 114 Evolution rooms with Garden Sleep System bed, 2900 square feet of meeting and banquet space, free WiFi, HD televisions and the Great American Grill restaurant. 2550 S. Don Roser Drive, (575) 522-0900
• Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces: 200 guest rooms, public and function space appointed in the grand Spanish colonial style overlooking the Mesilla Valley with restaurant and nightclub.
705 South Telshor, (575) 522-4300
• Ramada Hotel & Conference Center: Comfortable guest and meeting room accommodations from professional meetings to intimate gatherings, carefree and grand celebrations.
2010 E. University Avenue, (575) 526-4411
• The Bean: Coffeehouse open for breakfast, lunch and treats. 2123 Calle de Guadalupe. (575) 523-0560
• Boba Café: Café with an Asian twist, lunch and dinner, signature “boba” or tapioca pearl tea, cabaret shows with dining. 1900 Espina Street, (575) 647-5900 or 647-9767
• Mezcla: Reminiscent of a traditional hacienda style cocina, Linger, taste, savor and enjoy discovered regional cuisine. 705 South Telshor Blvd. in Hotel Encanto, (575) 522-4300 or toll-free (866) 383-0443
• La Posta de Mesilla: The historic compound offers a festive environment and serves many fine traditional “New Mexico” Mexican dishes make from centuries-old recipes passed through family generations. 2410 Calle de San Albino, (575) 524-3524
• Santorini: Flavors of the Greek Islands. 1001 East University Avenue, (575) 521-9270
• Spirit Winds Coffee House: gift source extraordinaire and coffee bar. Unusual greeting card selection and several rainbow items. Indoor and outdoor seating for a light lunch or dessert treat. 2260 Locust Street, (575) 521-0222
• D.H. Lescombes Winery & Bistro: Winemaker and Master Chef collaborated to create a menu that features French Country dishes paired with award winning New Mexico wines. Comfortable dining room and refreshing outdoor patio make your dining experience a true pleasure. 1800 Avenida de Mesilla, (575) 524-2408
• Amaro Winery: Located near historic downtown, Amaro produces premium wines from southern New Mexico grapes. 402 S. Melendres Street, (575) 527-5310
• American Southwest Theatre Company: Features a mix of classic and contemporary plays performed by students and guest professionals. 1000 E. University Avenue, (575) 646-4515
• Azul: Enjoy sophisticated, creative cocktails in a cosmopolitan interpretation of the high-style nightclubs found in Spain and Mexico. A sophisticated, sensual, and stimulating venue. 705 South Telshor Blvd. in Hotel Encanto, (575) 522-4300 or toll-free (866) 383-0443
• Boba Café: Café with an Asian twist, lunch and dinners, cabaret shows with dining. 1900 Espina Street, (575) 647-5900 or 647-9767
• Fountain Theatre and Mesilla Valley Film Society: Presenting alternative, foreign and independent films to southern New Mexico. 2469 Calle de Guadalupe, (575) 524-8287
• Rio Grande Theatre: Completely refurbished 422-seat, state-of-the-art performing arts facility in the heart of downtown featuring events and performances by local and international stars. 211 Downtown Mall, (575) 523-6403
• Vintage Wines: Premier wine bar located in downtown Mesilla, tasting room for Black Range Vineyards in Hillsboro. 2461 Calle de Principal, (575) 523-9463
• Casa Camino Real Cultural Center: Home of the Border Book Festival a community resource center and store offering first edition, out-of-print, bi-lingual books and local art housed in historic Las Cruces.
• Ed Breeding, artist: Artistic story-telling through film and paintings, DVDs available. By appointment only at 308 West Madrid Avenue, (575) 524-4193, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Home & Flower, Domenic Metta: Home planning and interior decoration, furnishings, lighting and landscaping concepts. (575) 312-5027
• John Boler, Art Dealer: John A. Boler Fine Arts, specializing in contemporary Native American and Southwest Art, sales, appraisals, exhibits, consultations. 4372 Camino Dos Vidas, (575) 382-6914
• Spirit Winds Gifts: Gift source extraordinaire and coffee bar. Unusual greeting card selection and several rainbow items. Indoor and outdoor seating for a light lunch or dessert treat. 2260 Locust Avenue, (575) 521-0222
• Vickie Hughes, Custom furniture and cabinetry design: Creates original design and works with to client specifications. (575) 373-9802, email@example.com
• Wild Birds Unlimited: Not just a birdseed store but Your Backyard Birdfeeding Specialist that brings you, your family and nature together. 2001 East Lohman Avenue, Suite 130, (575) 523-5489
• Alameda House: A fully restored turn of the century estate in town on three acres Available for corporate, political and special events, including weddings and reunions. 526 S. Alameda Blvd., (575) 523-8570
• Ariel Investigations: Private investigator offering investigatory law services for attorneys, insurance companies and individuals. 1300 G El Paseo Road, Suite 181, (909) 728-7661.
• Calabrese Hair Studio: Earth friendly and specializing in unique and personal haircuts for women and men, brow and upper lip waxing. (575) 640-3728.
• Creative Parties: Individually designed menus and meals for personal chef service or any occasion by Chris Lawrence. (970) 485-3580, firstname.lastname@example.org
• DJ Lady Saxon: Hayley Rouse, disc jockey with own music and equipment for any event. (575) 621-0154, email@example.com
• Eternal Beauty Salon: 1625 South Main St. Suite 5B in the Omega Business Center. (575) 993-1571
• Full Circle Health Center: Therapeutic massage with therapist Razik (Raz) Majean offering neuromuscular, Swedish, shiatsu, traeger and Reiki by appointment and hot stone massage available upon request. 210 W. Las Cruces, (575) 640-2622
• Healing Hands Massage Therapy: Candace Giummo and Chantal Spilliaert: Swedish, deep tissue, shiatsu, Reiki by appointment. 345 McClure Road, (575) 527-2673
• Internal Medicine, Sarah E. Marin, C.N.P: 4351 E. Lohman Ave, Suite 310, (575) 521-4808.
• Ladies and Gents Day Spa: Offers a variety of services for men and women in separate areas. 232 N. Campo Street, (575) 522-0044.
• Massage By Randy: Licensed massage therapist practicing Swedish, deep tissue, reflexology and aromatherapy since 1991. Peaceful rural setting. Information, rates and scheduling available. (575) 571-1656
• New Mexico GLBTQ Centers: Established with the mission to reduce homophobia and enrich the lives of individuals living in New Mexico who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning through education, advocacy, support, example and collaboration. (575) 635-4902 or (888) 286-9306
• Nick’s Hair Salon: Licensed full-service cosmetologist, men and women, walk-in cuts and styling; hair color, facials, waxing, body wraps and spa treatments by appointment. 133 Wyatt, (575) 496-2320
• Parents & Friends of Lesbians & Gays (PFLAG) Las Cruces: c/o Unitarian Universalist Church, 2000 South Solano, (505) 496-5242
• Randy Granger, Musician: Award-winning Native American flute and hang drum performer as well as recording artist, composer and presenter. (575) 571-1656
• Simple Elegance Catering: Dinner parties and group lessons with emphasis on local sustainable/organic healthy foods by Chef John Larson. Cheflarson@gmail.com.
• Southern New Mexico Pride: Since its first picnic in 1990, the organization is now a part-year, volunteer-run, and working in conjunction with local community groups and vendors, to provide a walking parade followed by a picnic, with artisans, vendors, and activities in a local park.
• Tesoro Integrative Health Center: Classes, resources, and programs that promote well-being. 1605 S. Main Street, (575) 541-5660
• Toucan Market: Exotic, healthy, affordable and “just for the taste of it” foods, wines from around the world, micro-brews, bakery, butcher and fresh produce. 1701 E. University Avenue #1, Pan Am Plaza, (575) 521-3003
• Holy Family Ecumenical Catholic Church: A Catholic community where all are welcome. 702 Parker Road, (575) 644-5025
• Oasis in Las Cruces: Ordained Ministers Sandhi Scott and Bonnie Zeiler performing authentic weddings and ceremonies, offer spiritual counseling, commitment ceremonies, and funerals. Weekly classes in Las Cruces. (575) 405-9597 or (405) 8884
• Peace Lutheran Church: An ELCA missional congregation called by grace to ministries that make disciples through proclamation of the Gospel. 1701 Missouri Avenue, (575) 522-7119
• Temple Beth-El: A Reform synagogue for spiritual development committed to study of the Torah and its living values. 3980 Sonoma Springs Avenue, (575) 524-3380
• Unitarian Universalist Church: Rev. Nancy Anderson, Minister for the “Uncommon Denominator” and a welcoming congregation. 2000 South Solano, (575) 522-7281
• Wellspring: With a mission to support individual spiritual quests through celebration, study, counsel, loving fellowship and service. 140 Taylor Road. (575) 524-2375
• Bob Diven, Humanist Celebrant: Qualified to perform legal wedding ceremonies in New Mexico. Has performed over 140 same-sex weddings. 275 N. Main St. ( 575) 642-7445.