- Day trips
- Farmers & Crafts Market
- Ghost Towns
- Outdoor Recreation
- Organ Mountains Desert Peaks National Monument
- Parks & Monuments
- Pet Friendly
- Regional Itineraries
- Spaceport America
- White Sands National Monument
- Places to Stay
- Deals & Packages
Las Cruces will be hosting the only Biggest Loser RunWalk in New Mexico and El Paso on January 18, 2015. This page contains everything you need to know to train for and be a part of the first Biggest Loser event in New Mexico!
The Biggest Loser RunWalk Las Cruces Half Marathon/5K/Kids 1 Mile Fun Run January 18, 2015
A race for all fitness levels, whether you are ready to set a personal record or this is your first race, come join us at The Biggest Loser RunWalk!
Each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
• The Biggest Loser finisher’s medal
• Commemorative technical t-shirt
• Drawstring backpack
• Chip-timed race for runners and those tracking personal goals
• Free downloadable race photos
• Award divisions for runners and walkers
• Celebrity appearances
• Course hydration stations with water/sports drinks and food at the finish line
• Finish Line Festival Entertainment by Season 5 Contestant, Dan Evans
• Last but not least, a truly inspirational and unforgettable experience
Several hotels are offering special rates for race participants, click here for details
Want to be a volunteer?
Want to be a part of the excitement? We are always looking for volunteers to join us on the big day! Aside from having a great time, all volunteers will receive a special Biggest Loser RunWalk t-shirt! Please fill out the Volunteer form to help!